Saturday 7 January 2017

Rajinikanth’s Daughter Aishwarya Autobiography ‘STANDING ON AN APPLE BOX’

Rajinikanth’s Daughter Aishwarya Autobiography ‘STANDING ON AN APPLE BOX’







The book is about a daughter narrating her life as a child of celebrity-the pros and cons faced by celebs’ children, making her career choices. There’s a chain of untold stories, her upbringing, finding her love and raising her kids she explains how she fought with herself and found satisfaction in the career of her own choice.
“I want the book to stick to the first draft. I don’t want it to be worded beautifully just for the sake of it. I’m not here to prove my writing skills. It should sound real and personal, pretty much like capturing what I feel. It’s an experience I’m engaging with to share my memories and experiences that could give an insight into my family, how we live and how we’ve grown up.” said the legendary writer.
Watch More Exclusive Cinema News, Rasi Palan, Trailers, Dubsmash Videos, Movie Reviews, Funny Videos, Celebrities Interviews, Movie Press Meet, Film Audio Launch, Etc..,, on Pakkatv

Follow us:

Most Viewed Video:
#10. https://youtu.be/sanpwjY26Tg

No comments:

Post a Comment