Tuesday 31 July 2018

Aditi Rao Hydari, is slowly making her presence felt in the film industry with projects like Padmaavat, Bhoomi and Kaatru Veliyidai, but she says the success has exacted its price. The actor said that she had to face casting couch and when she spoke against it, she was unemployed for months.
In a conversation with Sunday Guardian, Aditi said that she has been in difficult situations but she came out of them. She said, “I did lose work and I cried about it. I didn’t regret it but I cried about it because I felt so upset that this was true and this is how girls are treated. I was like, how dare someone speak to me like that! For about eight months [after the incident] I didn’t get work, but I feel that decision made me stronger in my intention about the kind of work I wanted to do.”
While pointing out the ‘misuse of power’, she said that ‘girls need to empower themselves’. She said, “It’s about power play in the industry, and you should nip it in the bud. What is the fear? That you won’t get work? If you are talented, the right people will call you.”
She started her acting career with Malayalam film Prajapathi in 2006, but her big break came with 2011 film Yeh Saali Zindagi. Aditi was last seen in Sudhir Mishra’s Daas Dev and will soon be seen in Tamil film Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Watch More Exclusive Cinema News, Rasi Palan, Trailers, Dubsmash Videos, Movie Reviews, Funny Videos, Celebrities Interviews, Movie Press Meet, Film Audio Launch, Etc..,, on Pakkatv. Subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5J_IyeNr79wyNCP4TRCt4Q
Follow us:

No comments:

Post a Comment