Monday 12 February 2018

Did you know current status of Sathyaraj Daughter?| சத்யராஜ் மகள் இன்றைய நிலை தெரியுமா?

Did you know current status of Sathyaraj Daughter?| சத்யராஜ் மகள் இன்றைய நிலை தெரியுமா?
Did you know current status of Sathyaraj Daughter?| சத்யராஜ் மகள் இன்றைய நிலை தெரியுமா?
There were reports in a section of media that veteran actor Sathyaraj’s daughter Divya is evincing keen interest to be part of films. It was even said that she was listening to some stories and would make her acting debut soon.
However she chose to deny all reports as rumours. Speaking to News Today, Divya, said, clarified that she is not interested in a career in films.
“I have been practicing as a nutritionist for about seven years and consult at two clinics in Chennai. I am currently doing my PhD in nutrition. Although I respect the film industry a lot and watch a lot of movies, I have never been interested in a career in films. I have been part of a documentary movie on health and nutrition but I was never inclined towards feature films.”
Watch More Exclusive Cinema News, Rasi Palan, Trailers, Dubsmash Videos, Movie Reviews, Funny Videos, Celebrities Interviews, Movie Press Meet, Film Audio Launch, Etc..,, on Pakkatv. Subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5J_IyeNr79wyNCP4TRCt4Q
Follow us:

No comments:

Post a Comment