Thursday 1 March 2018

Boney Kapoor shared a post from her Twitter account where he remembered her as the love of his life. "Losing a friend, wife and mother of your two daughters is a loss inexplicable in words... I am blessed to have the support and love of Arjun and Anshula, who have been such pillars of strength for myself, Khushi and Janhvi. Together, as a family we have tried to face this unbearable loss," he wrote.
Kapoor also said his primary concern now was to protect their two daughters - Janhvi and Khushi.
"To the world she was their Chandni... the actor par excellence ...their Sridevi... but to me she was my love, my friend, mother to our girls... my partner. To our daughters, she was everything... their life. She was the axis around which our family ran," he said.
 
Watch More Exclusive Cinema News, RasiPalan, Trailers, Dubsmash Videos, Movie Reviews, Funny Videos, Celebrities Interviews, Movie Press Meet, Film Audio Launch, Etc..,, on Pakkatv. Subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5J_IyeNr79wyNCP4TRCt4Q
Follow us:

No comments:

Post a Comment