Monday 25 June 2018

Actor Sanjana Singh was robbed of her mobile phone when she was cycling near the Chinthamani signal in Anna Nagar on Saturday morning.Ms. Singh had played a major role in critically acclaimed Tamil film Renigunta and had acted in Ko, Anjaan, Thani Oruvan and a few other films.
 
On Saturday around 6.30 a.m, Ms. Singh was checking her mobile phone while cycling when an unidentified two-wheeler rider snatched her phone and fled.Ms. Singh said, “I was looking at the Google map at the signal. A two-wheeler rider wearing a helmet snatched my mobile phone and sped away. I gave chase on my bicycle and my assistant followed me. But the man got away.”
 
The Anna Nagar police recovered footage from closed-circuit television units located in the area and are looking for the accused.
 
 
Watch More Exclusive Cinema News, RasiPalan, Trailers, Dubsmash Videos, Movie Reviews, Funny Videos, Celebrities Interviews, Movie Press Meet, Film Audio Launch, Etc..,, on Pakkatv. Subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5J_IyeNr79wyNCP4TRCt4Q
Follow us:

No comments:

Post a Comment